Acceptance of general conditions of sale
1. The contract between the customer and M2NET shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by M2NET. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, you acknowledge that you have read all the information provided during the purchase process, and accept the terms and conditions and payment arrangements transcribed below.
2. If the customer is consumer, once the online purchase procedure, shall print or savean electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art.3 and 4 of Decree No. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. The customer is not entitled to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
4. The prices are always taxes included (20%) and do not include shipping charges.
How to Buy
5. The customer can only purchase products in the electronic catalog of M2NET at the time the order and viewable online at (URL) www.sparepartsnotebook.com, as described in the relevant product data sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product can not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information for purchase are intended as mere material for general information, not to real characteristics of a single product. We recommend visiting the manufacturer's website for more information.
6. The correct reception of the order is confirmed by M2NET through a reply e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. The confirmation message will include the date ordered and an 'Order Number', for use in any further communication. The message will include all data entered by the customer, who must verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
PaymentThe mode of payment currently accepted are Paypal, Bank Transfer and Cash.
7. MarkIn case of purchase on delivery, payment shall be made only with cash to the courier who delivers the goods (no checks will be accepted by the courier). The communication to the customer which will be responsible for courier delivery will be made by the Customer. Nothing more than what is indicated at the time the order will be due by the customer. And 'possible to pay cash for a maximum of € 400.00 VAT inclusive.
8. Bank TransferIf paying by bank transfer in advance, as ordered by the customer will be kept until receipt of proof of the bank, to be sent by e-mail to M2NET email@example.com no later than 2 working days from the date of acceptance order. The sending of what will be ordered only when the actual crediting of the amount due on the c / c of M2NET it must be within 5 working days from the date of acceptance. Go beyond those limits, the order will be automatically canceled.The purpose of the bank transfer must contain:The order reference number;name and surname of the order.Delivery methods and charges
9. M2NET can only accept orders for delivery in the Italian territory. It 'still excluded delivery in Livigno and Campione d'Italy.
10. For every order placed on sparepartsnotebook.com, M2NET will issue an invoice, sending it along with the goods ordered. For the issuance of the invoice, refer to the data provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
11. Delivery costs, including insurance against theft and accidental damage, shall be borne by the customer, subject to any promotions be shown explicitly at the time of order. The payment of goods by the customer will be using the method you chose when ordering. Nothing is more due by the customer in total order.
12. No responsibility can be attributed to M2NET in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
13. Transport costs are calculated automatically by the system and vary depending on the type of payment. The total cost of delivery is shown in the summary of your order before confirming.Upon delivery of the goods by courier, the customer must check:
- The number of packages delivered corresponds to what is stated on the invoice or transport document;
- The packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal).
- Any damage or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately reported to the carrier making the delivery. In the event that, with the checks, there is a major anomaly, signature, the transport document and affixing RESERVE specifying the type of anomaly (eg reserve 1 neck missing
- reserve neck damaged box). The reservation is a right enshrined in the Civil Code (Art. No. 1698). Once signed the slip, the customer can not make any objection about the appearance of the goods.
- The Invoice or Transport Document, contained in the envelope attached to the outside of one of the packages, or inserted inside the packages must be preserved.
- Any problems concerning the physical, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported to M2NET within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.- If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of courier because of repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer will be charged for the costs of storage.
15. All items sold are produced on site sparepartsnotebook.com Officers for Italy and therefore have the mode of security and assistance provided by their parent companies and the 24-month warranty for defects, according to DL 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice (or DDT) that will receive together with the delivery of the goods.
16. The guarantee of 24 months under the Decree 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that the product is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation. This warranty is for private consumption (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or making a purchase order form without indicating a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, M2NET provides, without cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction of price, until the termination of the contract. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity under the Decree 24/02, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized, and the transportation costs if incurred by M2NET.
17. The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided in the manner described in the documents included in the packaging of the product. If, following inspection by an Authorized Service Center, the defect is not covered by manufacturer's standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and recovery required from authorized, as well as transportation costs, if supported by M2NET.
18. The repairs during the warranty period are ensured through the service centers authorized by the individual producers. The shipping costs for sending in for repair and return the repaired product shall be borne by the customer, unless otherwise specified in the particular manufacturer warranty policies. The product must be returned by the customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc ...) to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, whenever possible, enter into a second box, showing the RMA (return authorization number) should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
19. Warranty is excluded from the intervention in any rescue / backup data owned by the client or uninstall software. M2NET assumes no responsibility for the total or partial loss of data on storage media or rescue.
20. If the labels that identify the Serial Number or Part or Seal of Guarantee of the product have been removed or tampered with, M2NET reserves the right to judge the validity of the Warranty Service.
21. Replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: Product not working on delivery) occur only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. The timing of replacement or repair of any product depends solely on the policies of the manufacturer.
22. Are excluded from the following products that are NOT covered by warranty:- Products consumables: cartridges, toner, paper, magnetic or optical media recordable (Dat, floppy, CD).- Products subject to normal wear such as cables, connectors, adapters.- Software which has been opened the package.- Products damaged due to poor or improper installation or maintenance, for failure or malfunction of electrical systems, through neglect or inability to use, and, anyway, for reasons of any kind not caused by the Seller or not attributable to M2NET.- All Products, however, are damaged physically.
23. No damage can be obtained from M2NET for any delays in repairs or replacements.
Right of withdrawal
24. Under Article .5 LD 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form at M2NET a reference to VAT), is entitled to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described at paragraph 25.
25. The product must have been delivered by a courier and not through M2NET picked up at a store (Vicenza, Via Milano 17). In addition, the product must be intact, complete with all its parts, including packaging.In the event that the customer wanted to exercise this right you must give notice by registered mail with return receipt (Return Receipt) within 10 (ten) days from the date of receipt of goods being sent to the M2NET reported in the shipping documents or invoice. Products must be returned undamaged, in original packaging and seals (in the case of software products) intact, so that the products are in resalable condition.Ship the goods at their own expenses (postage paid) to the following address:M2NET, Via Milano 17 - 36100 Vicenza - ItalyWe recommend using a courier to ship or other means to allow the tracing of the shipment. It is understood that M2NET not reimburse the goods covered by the withdrawal, if it does not receive its delivery. The goods travel at the risk of the sender.The right of withdrawal is submitted to the following conditions:- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product (eg accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...);- The right does not apply to sealed software or audio-visual products (including those attached to hardware), once opened;- The right of withdrawal is not allowed on the product and on Windows XP PC or laptop equipped with this system installed, if the client has done so to register it in his name or has broken the seals of support included- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts, including packaging and any documentation and accessories (manuals, cables, etc..). Recommend, when possible, to put it in another box, showing the RMA (return authorization number). It should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product- Postage for return of the asset are charged to the customer;- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;- If the goods are damaged during transport, M2NET will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice, and be reimbursed the value of the property (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;- M2NET not responsible in any way for damage, theft or loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;- On his arrival in stock, the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, M2NET will deduct from the refund due to a percentage, but no more than 10% of it, towards the cost of recovery.
26. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damages assessed to the original package, M2NET provide within 30 working days of receipt of goods to be credited to the customer paid the invoice amount, excluding shipping charges and the recovery of any damages assessed ( Article. 5, paragraph 6, of Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999). The Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain a refund (ABI - CAB - Account of the bill).
27. The right of withdrawal is lost, for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where M2NET finds:- The lack of the outer and / or internal packaging;- The absence of product components (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, etc..);- Have handbooks or original packaging or accessories worn, damaged;- Have been damaged, altered or are worn out;- Have arrived after the deadline indicated on the return authorization form and in any case beyond 15 days from the date of solar RMA- The loss of the product for reasons other than transportation.In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, M2NET will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs. Applicable Law 28. The contract of sale between the customer and M2NET is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.
For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, the local jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Vicenza. Exemption of Liability29. M2NET not be liable for any direct or indirect that the Customer may incur in the use of products purchased, including damages for loss of data or delivery delays, or for reasons of force majeure, as well as in the case that the product can not be subject to maintenance and repair over time after the end of the warranty. Complaints30. Any complaint must be addressed to M2NET, Via Milano 17 - 36100 Vicenza Delivery timeDelivery of goods, depend on the availability of products ordered, and the payment method you chose. Goods will be dispatched by courier and delivered within an average time of 2/4 working days after the date of order.
The average delivery times are as follows:Payment Bank Transfer:3/4 working days of receipt of the amount of the Bank TransferCash Payment:2/3 working days of order dateThe delivery times indicated represent the time normally required to deliver products and are provided for illustrative purposes only, without taking any commitment or guarantee of respect for themselves by M2NETNB At first order, the practice provides a check on the data, via telephone to the number of fixed phone, during office hours.
The order will be processed only after the phone verification, and therefore in case of no contact order will be delayed. This applies to any type of payment chosen.AvailabilitySince the access and the possibility of placing orders "on line" change in real time product availability, M2NET not guarantee the availability of goods ordered, until the order will not be processed. When your order is processed will be sent via e-mail to the customer confirmation of availability.